Welcome to the 142nd Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this end of school special issue take a good look at Gold Medal sakes from Gold Medal breweries in the national sake tasting of Japan, then check out the access that you have to these Gold Medal breweries at True Sake, learn about a passionate Canadian who is making Japanese sake in Norway, take a gander at our new “store within a store” on our website that features Ichishima sake from Niigata and enjoy a special Grand Opening Discount, read about the special Friday Night Sake & Movie Party for Sake Day 2016 and get your “Early Bird Special” tickets at a discount starting July 1st, get your Black Bull on in the Beau-Zone, and find out what’s in my personal fridge at home!
In this issue:
- Sake Competitions – The “Big Boy” Sake Competition in Japan
- Top 10 List – Ten Gold Medal Breweries At True Sake
- Sake Friends – A New Generation of International Sake Makers
- Sake On-line – New “Stores” Within The True Sake Website
- Sake Day 2016 – A Friday Night Movie and Sake Party
- Beau-Zone Layer – Kuroushi Omachi “Black Bull”
- Sake Shipping – Are You In A “Bad” State?
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What’s In Your Fridge Right Now?”