Hey June...! 🎶 🎸
Welcome to the 178th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this special early summer edition you get to say “finally” as we are about to roll out a new website and newsletter, kill two sake birds with one stone by attending John Gauntner’s Sake Professional Course and then go to the 14th Annual SAKE DAY, take in 5 different brews that will teach you about the feeling to flavor ratio in sake, try one of the oldest brews at True Sake in the Beau Zone Layer, read about three totally new sakes from three totally new breweries, and find out why a TV Crew came to True Sake and Beau was hiding in the back of the store in Ask Beau.
!!Attention!! Just in case you missed the announcement, we can now ship to many of your states. We are partnering with a third party shipper who can send you your sake!
The states we cannot ship to are ND, NH, UT, MS, AL, VT, KY, SD.
*Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details on shipping regulations.
In this issue:
- Website & Newsletter – You’ve Heard This Before!
- Sake Education – John Gauntner’s Sake Professional Course & SAKE DAY
- Sake Challenge – The Power Five Brews That You Should Feel!
- The “Beau Zone Layer” – Mizunoshirabe Ginjo
- New Store Arrivals – Kameizumi, Fukuiwai, and Misuzu
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – Did we hear about True Sake in the news for your window display?”
We have decided to kill off the Blue Box on the right side of the Newsletter. If you are reading this then we salute you for being curious and loyal. This section has always been sort of a shadow or echo on the Newsletter, but we have enjoyed doing it. So from us and the Blue Box we say adios!