Say Hey May!
Welcome to the 129th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this mid-month issue read one of my favorite pieces that I have ever written for this here newsletter about the IWC in London last month, take a trip to Seattle to visit with another sake store, read some press about our soon-to-be sake bar in SF, save a very important date for the Tenth Anniversary of Sake Day, help the drought in California by drinking a Top Ten List of sakes made without added (extra) water called Genshu sakes, go Beau-Zoning with a sake that he found in the Seattle sake store, check out the new cups and nama sakes in the new store arrivals, and Ask Beau about True Sake LIVE!
In this issue:
- Sake Importance – The International Wine Challenge
- Sake Celebration – Finally Visited Sake Nomi In Seattle
- True Cup – The Cat Is Out Of The Cup!
- Save The Date – Sake Day’s 10th Anniversary
- Top Ten List – Top Ten Genshu Sakes For The Drought!
- “Beau-Zone” Layer – Nanbu Bijin “Shinpaku”
- New Store Arrivals – Cups and Namas!
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “Are you hosting any events soon?”