Rice Meet Bird
Welcome to the 123rd Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this “thankful” issue read how a modern day sake sommelier would pair sakes with the actual “real” menu of the first Thanksgiving dinner, learn how you can get your hands on an extremely exclusive bottle of sake that represents the wine and sake “crossover” category, get your photo for the True Sake Instagram contest in to win that $250 gift certificate, discover which Ten Sakes go best with the “bird” on Thanksgiving, take a peek at some new store arrivals that celebrate fall draft sake, and find out what the author of this newsletter is thankful for and why?
In this issue:
- Sake Sommelier – How Sake Would Have Rocked The First Thanksgiving
- Sake Exclusive – The Wine and Sake Crossover!
- Sake Contest - True Sake Instagram Contest
- Sake Event - Book Signing & Tasting with John Gauntner
- Top Ten List – Ten Sakes That Are Word With The Bird
- Beau-Zone Layer – Bishonen
- New Store Arrivals – The Fall Released Namas Called Hiyaoroshi II
- “Ask Beau” – “What are you thankful for?”