Welcome to the 145th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this colorful issue take a good look at the evolution of bottles in the sake industry, learn the difference between a sake teacher and a sake enlightener, jump at your last chance for Sake Day, check out the two WSET sake certification programs, vibe on some fantastic new store arrivals, zone in on Nechi Otokoyama Junmai Ginjo in Beau-Zone, and see how Beau really feels about Robert Parker in “Ask Beau?”
In this issue:
- Sake Bottles – The Color Game!
- Sake Education – Teacher Vs. Enlightener
- Sake Day 2016 – The 11th Anniversary of Sake Greatness
- Sake Certification – WSET Offerings In SF
- New Store Arrivals – Katafune, Kakeya, Tengumai, and Nechi
- Beau-Zone Layer – Nechi Junmai Ginjo
- Sake Shipping – Are You In A “Bad” State?
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What do you think about the Robert Parker Sake System?”