September To Remember ⛅🌻🍃🌷
Welcome to the 169th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this end of summer sake celebration issue read about our newest craft sake brewery in the Bay Area, find out about a collaboration of sakes from Heaven, meet the newest employee at True Sake, try your best to get a ticket for Sake Day 2018, get some sake schooling with WSET, check out Ten sakes picked by the “new guy” for the Top 10 List, go archive hunting with KJ, try a “Kioke” style sake in the Beau-Zone Layer, check out three amazing and unique sakes in the New Store Arrivals (can you say a warming sake that drinks like warm cherry pie?), and figure out the best way to navigate the 13th Annual Sake Day by “Asking Beau.”
In this issue:
- Sake Endeavors – Den Sake From Oakland Prefecture
- Sake Scenes – Heaven Sake
- Sake True Sake – The “New Guy”
- Sake Party – Sake Day 2018 Is Almost Sold Out!
- Sake Education – WSET Classes Over Sake Day Weekend
- Top 10 List – Ten Special Rice Picks From The “New Guy”
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- Beau Zone Layer – Sawanoi “Fountain of Tokyo”
- New Store Arrivals - A Gentle Giant, A Killer Koshu, & Warm Cherry Pie
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- What is the best way to “do” Sake Day?
Saturday September 28th - Circle your calendar and save this date for SakeDay’19 the 14th Annual Sake Day Celebration. Each year the event gets better and more sake intelligent. If you have never attended you now have a year to plan an amazing weekend in San Francisco in the fall!