Welcome to the 138th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this chill issue get ready to plan a trip to SF in October for Sake Day WEEKEND!, help select the color for this year’s Sake Day, find out more inside information about the True Cup Sake Bar build-out, read about the “first” Sake Summit where one dude tried to unify the sake industry, take a gander at our young Shin-san’s look at sakes as “Love Potions” in this month of love, get some sake schoolin’ in Chicago with the Sake Guy, clap your hands for the fresh arrival of the Spring released seasonal namas, go Beau-Zoning with a world class honjozo, and find out what BT thinks about every year while watching the Super Bowl in Ask Beau!
In this issue:
- Sake Day – Save This Date For A SF Sake Weekend!
- Sake Day – Help Us Select This Year’s Logo Color!
- True CUpdate – Moving Along
- True Sake – First Real Sake Summit
- Sake Love – Shin-san Lists His Favorite February “Love Potion” Sakes
- Sake Tasting - Gifu Prefecture Comes to SF
- Sake Events – John Gauntner’s Chicago Course
- New Store Arrivals – The Spring Seasonal Namas Have Arrived
- Beau-Zone Layer – Katafune “Honjozo”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “When will we see that sake Super Bowl commercial?”
- The Secret Word –