True Sake Newsletter November 2013
Welcome to the 111th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue I challenge you big time to make your Thanksgiving dinner awesome with sake not wine, learn how you can better the sake industry by becoming a Sake Warrior, read how 7 amazing sakes have slipped through the cracks but should be part of your sake experience, take in a good read in the Tokyo Weekender, get the skinny on the fantastic 5 Fall Draft sakes, check out a Kaiseki and Sake Dinner at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, discover how you can go tour breweries in Japan, go Beau-Zoning with the Kikusui MONSTER can, and learn how the TasteMatch system came to being.
In this issue:
- Sake Season – Thanks-Giving Sake
- Sake Warriors – What Can You Do To Better The Sake Industry?
- Sake Sleepers – 7 Silent Sakes That Get Overlooked
- True Sake In The News – Tokyo Weekender
- New Store Arrivals – Hiyaoroshi Fall “Drafts”
- Sake Tasting - 11/14 Kaiseki and Sake Dinner
- Sake Tours – Visiting a Brewery Is the Best Way To “Get” Sake
- Sake Deliveries – True Sake Mobile
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Beau-Zone Layer – Kikusui Fanaguchi MONSTER Can
- Ask Beau - “How Did You Come Up With TasteMatch"
- The Secret Word – Born “Gold” Junmai Daiginjo
You have heard of near beer right? Or no alcohol wine? Well the brewery called Fukumitsuya in Ishikawa prefecture makes a 0% alcohol sake and I must say that it tastes worse than its non-alcohol counter parts.