Sake Sleepers – 7 Silent Sakes That Get Overlooked
Herewith are 7 Silent Sakes that you should not forget to try or retry:
1) Meibo Yowano Tsuki “Midnight Moon”
- A super well balanced Junmai Ginjo that drinks solid and extremely confident.
- This Junmai Ginjo from Hokkaido uses Ginpu rice and is very “watery.”
- This Junmai Daiginjo is one of the more expressive brews from a tiny brewery.
- This Kimoto Junmai Daiginjo is a gold medal-making machine.
- When was the last time you tasted this Yamagata stellar Junmai?
- Pound for pound one of the best northern Japan Junmais.
- A Kyoto Kimoto Tokubetsu Jumai that is soft and confident.