August 2014 - A Gust of August
Dear True Sake Reader,
Welcome to the 120th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this MONUMENTAL issue rejoice the arrival of the new True Sake website that has taken a while to arrive but now allows you to buy sake on-line whenever you want, get your tickets for Sake Day 2014, check out the Top 10 list of summer brews, go Beau-Zoning with a Niigata institution, welcome back the Sake Challenge and see how sake pairs with creative California cuisine. Behold an explosion of summer nama releases, and hear my new answer to that age-old question “Do you sell sake online”?
In This Issue:
- Sake Notes: In-Depth Reviews For Each Brew
- True Sake Live – Presents the 9th Annual Sake Day 2014
- Sake Spotlight – Hokkaido’s Carlin Kumada Looks At Taru Sake
- Top Ten List – Top TEN Grillin’ Sakes”
- Beau-Zone Layer – Wakatake Onikoroshi “Demon Slayer” JG
- New Store Arrivals –
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Ask Beau – “What has been the most difficult thing about selling sake?”
- The Secret Word –
Get your early bird tickets ASAP for Sake Day 2014 and save some $$$. www.sakeday.com This is a reminder because the event always sells out and we want you there!