December 2014 - Silly Season Again?
Welcome to the 124th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this holiday season issue read a humorous take on who to give sake presents to, find out how Yelp creates Sake Scrooges, hit some wonderful Secret Santa gifts for the office party, pick some amazing sakes in our Top Ten Chanukah Sakes list, see what pictures won our first Instagram contest, discover why the Beau-Zone Layer is down for a “Gorgeous Plum,” choose some new brews with our new store arrivals, and learn why you should drink sparkling sake instead of faux champagne on New Year’s Eve.
In this issue:
- Sake Gifts – ‘Tis The Season To Give Sake and Sake “Stuff!”
- Sake Scrooge – When A Grump Discovers Yelp
- Secret Santa – 5 Great Gifts To Rock The Office Party
- Top Ten List – Top Ten Chanukah Sakes
- Sake Contest: True Sake Instagram Contest Winner
- Sake Event - Book Signing & Tasting with John Gauntner
- Beau-Zone Layer – Umenishiki “Gorgeous Plum”
- New Store Arrivals – A New Can With Hope and A Seashore With Pride
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “Do you drink champagne for New Years Eve?”
- The Secret Word –
"It is the man who drinks the first bottle of sake; then the second bottle drinks the first, and finally it is the sake that drinks the man." Japanese proverb