True Sake Newsletter February 2006
In this issue:
- Is Sake an Aphrodisiac? - Valentine's Day Questions You Want Answered
- National Restaurant Survey - Sake Sales Are Booming
- True Sake In The News - Wine & Spirits and Beau's New Book
- New Store Arrivals - Black Dragon and Welcome Back Spring Namas
- Special Events - The "Funky" Sake Tasting
- "Ask Beau" - Why Brew Sake In The Winter?
- The SECRET WORD
Have you ever looked at milled rice? The white almost opaque circular portion that exists in the center of the milled grain is called Shinpaku. Rice that contains lots of Shinpaku is the best for brewing Ginjo-grade sake.