True Sake Newsletter May 2007
In this issue:
- Apologies and Reminders - I am the April Fool & Double Parking
- Interview with Hakkaisan - The Best "Brand" Name in Sake
- A Sake Moment - Gokyo Nama-hine
- Sake Spotlight - Michael Pataran Looks At Tenzan
- New Store Arrivals - Late Spring Namas
- Special Events - May 9th The Bonzai Tasting - May 24th Sake San Jose
- "Ask Beau" - "How often do you drink sake?"
- The SECRET WORD
Sparkling Sake? Yes, sake does "sparkle" when left to do its thing, as the off product of fermentation is the release of carbon dioxide, which is bad for the environment but good for the tummy! If you haven't tried the bubbly True Sake has 9 sparkling sakes to choose from.