Sake Events - SAVE THIS DATE: October 1st True Sake's Sake Day Celebration
August 10th - 12th - Sake Professional Course in SF
Hosted by John Gauntner
sakecoursestateside @ sake-world.com
Monday, August 11th - Joto Sake Portfolio Tasting
- When: Monday, August 11th, 2008
- Time: 5:30~7pm
- Where: Namu, 439 Balboa St (@ 5th Ave.), San Francisco, CA 94118
- What: Come and taste the full portfolio of one of the fastest growing sake importers. Many of the sakes to be tasted are favorites at True Sake, but there will be some that are harder to find around town. Those who are hungry may order Namu's Asian- inspired small plates - yum!
- How much: $15 (cash at the door)
- RSVP: Limited to 20 people from general public (plus John Gauntner's seminar attendees). Please call True Sake at (415)355- 9555 to reserve your spot.
Tuesday, August 19th - Back to school special: SAKE 101
- When: Tuesday, August 19th
- Time: 6:00-6:15 for registration / 6:15-8:00 Sake talk & tasting
- What: Learn about the basics of sake and get started on your sake journey! 5 great sakes, yummy appetizers & fun prizes!
- Where: Sozai Restaurant, 1500 Irving Street (at 16th Avenue), San Francisco.
- How much: $40/person
- RSVP:Limited to 26 people. Please call True Sake at (415) 355-9555 to reserve your seat with your payment.
- Bonus:If you wish to eat and drink at Sozai after the event, you will receive a 10% discount on your order that evening.
October 1st - True Sake Presents: Sake Day 2008
Save The Date (THIS EVENT ALWAYS SELLS OUT IN DAYS) - Tickets will go on sale in September
October 23rd - Joy of Sake in SF