True Sake Events - February Nama Tasting and March Trade Only Event
FEBRUARY 23RD - The Night of The Nama's
Be the first to taste the new spring release nama-zakes at this tasting event at Sebo restaurant.
Herewith are the details provided by Miwa, Lynette and Keiko:
First in the Season: Spring Nama (Unpasteurized) Sake Tasting
- When: Monday, February 23rd
- Time: 6:30-8:00pm
- Where: Sebo Restaurant, 517 Hayes St. (across the street from True Sake / in between Pizza and Yoga places)
- What: Seven just-arrived nama-zake plus snack food
- Format: Walk in anytime between 6:30 and 7:30 pm / Taste each sake at your own pace.
- How much: $25 per person / CASH only at the door
- How many: 40 people
- RSVP: Call True Sake at (415) 355-9555 to reserve your spot
- Note: We encourage food & beverage industry folks to come and taste this great offering as well.
MARCH 6TH - Special "Trade Only" Sake Tasting and Seminar
This Japanese Sake Brewers Association and JETRO tasting will feature over 20 different brewers pouring their sakes and sharing their knowledge. It is intended for "trade only," which means restaurant owners, wine directors, sommeliers, importers, distributors, retailers, and media. For more details please email the event contact person Mrs. Yuko Roberston (JETRO SF) at yuko_robertson @ jetro.go.jp.