True Sake Newsletter September 2009
Welcome to the September Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read about sake in South Africa, the veggie burger and sake challenge, two brews with same statistics getting Spotlighted, why 1.8L bottles are a better value, your ability to order sake on-line in 41 states, True Sake's new Twitter and Facebook accounts and lastly but not least(ly)! your chance to buy SakeDay'09 tickets before they sell out!!
In this issue:
- Sake Story - Back To My Humble Sake Beginnings
- Sake Shipping - 41 Sates Are Now A Go!
- Sake Spotlight - Rob Mathews Goes 2 For The Price of None!
- Sake Challenge - Sake vs. Veggie Burgers
- Sake Tweeting! - True Sake Now Does Twitter & Facebook
- Sake Reminder - SAKEDAY 2009
- Sake Events - BT at The Commonwealth Club, John's Vegas Course
- New Store Arrivals - Shinzui "The Quintessence" & Takenotsuyu Brewing Water
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews of Note
- "Ask Beau" - "Why don't people drink the big bottles more?"
- The SECRET WORD
On a global average Japan has very soft water compared to other nations. Soft water makes for softer sakes. Historically an area called Fushimi which is in Kyoto has some of the softest water and subsequently some of the softest sakes available.