True Sake Newsletter December 2009
Welcome to the December Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue solve all of your holiday gift giving needs, read about how sake and cheese dance cheek and cheek, discover Umi restaurant for loads of by the glass sakes, learn how to take sake brewery tours in Japan, digest the first German food and sake pairing, take a peek at BT in the latest issue of Japan's premier food and sake magazine, and get a glance at where the "newsletter" will go in 2010.
In this issue:
- Sake Xmas - The Keiko Christmas Guide
- Sake Xmas II - Rocking Stocking Stuffers
- Sake Pairings - "Tease Your Cheese" Pairing Cheese and Sakes!
- Sake Destinations - Umi "Over 25 Sakes By The Glass"
- Sake Events - Sake Brewery Tours
- Sake Socks - BT Designs Socks for the Sake World
- Sake Challenge - Sake vs. German Food!
- True Sake In The News - Dancyu
- New Store Arrivals - New Jozen! Sawa Sawa, Classy One Cups!
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews of Note
- "Ask Beau" - "Is the Newsletter getting stale?"
- The SECRET WORD
The sake industry used to use sulfites as a preservative. They stopped this practice - thankfully - in 1972 and have never looked back!