True Sake Newsletter March 2011
Welcome to the March Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue learn and unlearn the Sake Meter Value, check out a funny new sake video, watch how sake embraces Moroccan cuisine over and above a belly dancer, and get the real deal about some of the new fad sake brands.
In this issue:
- Sake Exploration - The Higher The Drier
- Sake Vids: Another Fun Sake Video!
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Sake Challenge - Sake vs. Moroccan Cuisine
- Sake Events - The International Sake Tasting
- New Store Arrivals - Spring Nama, Eiko Fuji, Tedorigawa, Dewazakura
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews of Note
- True Sake Club - True Explore and True Try
- "Ask Beau" - "What do you think about the new goofy sake brands?"
- The SECRET WORD
Philip Harper has been pioneering and exploring pure yeast cell fermenting at his brewery Tamagawa in Kyoto Prefecture. "Twenty-one batches out of a total of fifty-four will be made that way this season: cuts down on yeast bills! We are brewing more than double what we did in my first season here, so things are very busy."