True Sake Newsletter June 2011
Welcome to the June Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read the top 10 reasons why sake isn't more popular, catch up on a Canadian making Japanese sake in Norway, make a bid on set of nama sakes in our first newsletter auction for the benefit of earthquake relief in Japan, see all the new store arrivals, and learn how to select a non-radioactive sake.
In this issue:
- Sake Environment - The TOP TEN Reasons Why Sake Isn't More Popular
- Sake Soldiers - A Canadian Brewing Japanese Sake In Norway - Huh?
- Sake Auction - Be A Part Of Sake History
- Sake Trends- Got an email from TY-KU
- Sake Education - John Gauntner's Sake Education Course In NYC
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- True Sake In The News - LA Weekly
- Sake Events - New Niigata Sake Tasting
- New Store Arrivals - Summer Namas, Kimoto Limited, New Yuzu & Red Horizon
- Deals & Specials
- True Sake Selects - Team True Sake Select Monthly Brews of Note
- True Monthly Sake Club
- "Ask Beau" - "Is anyone planning an article that will explain how to choose a 'safe' sake in the future?"
- The SECRET WORD
Monday, 6/13: Closed 12-4pm (Open 4-7pm)
How much sake does Ozeki make for their incredibly popular One Cup sakes? Three times as much as the entire yearly output of sake from Niigata prefecture as a whole. That's a lot of sake!