True Sake Newsletter January 2013
Dear Sake Drinker,
Welcome to the 101st Issue of America's sake-centric Newsletter. In this issue read about a very awesome koshu sake tasting in New York, learn about a frozen koshu sake for the ages, ponder how dressing up a sake in killer packaging makes it more marketable, drink a sake fit for a Nobel Prize winner, and find out why warming sake is the way to go when it is cold out!
In this issue:
- Sake Tastings - Koshu Old School Bonanza
- True Magic - A Sake That Has No Equals
- Sake Tricks - Packaging That Sells Sake
- Sake Images - Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- Beau-Zone Layer - Fukuju Junmai Ginjo
- Ask Beau - "When do you warm sake?"
- The SECRET WORD - Denshi "Ine" Junmai
Hideyoshi Toyotomi- the first prominent unifier of the Japan's warring states - loved theSake made in Itamiso much that he is alleged to have ordered this area to be kept free of the flames of war.