April Blooms 💐🌸🌹🌻🌺🌷
Welcome to the 164th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this very floral issue read about how Masumi Arabashiri became a “generational” sake, learn about the sake scene in Australia and how sake shops are popping up, get in on Sequoia Sake’s new Sake Club, enjoy ten sakes in the Top 10 that are perfect for cherry blossom events, lock in your Early Bird tickets and special rates for Hotel Kabuki rooms for Sake Day 2018, go sake archive mining with KJ for past issues of the True Sake Newsletter that are relevant today, have fun with even more namas in the New Store Arrivals including Masumi Arabashiri, go Beau Zoning with a Junmai from Kokuryu, and find out what gives at next month’s IWC in Yamagata Prefecture.
In this issue:
- Sake Season – The Adventures of Masumi Arabashiri
- Sake Industry – A Sake Store Down Under
- Sake Brewers – Sequoia Sake Introduces New Sake Club
- Top Ten List – 10 Sakes That Are Great For Cherry Blossom Season
- Sake Day 2018 – Early Bird Tickets & Hotel Kabuki Special Rates
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- New Store Arrivals – Unpasteurized Heaven Continues!
- Beau-Zone Layer– Kokuryu Kuzuryu “9 Headed Dragon”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “Are you ready for the IWC?”
Look at the cherry blossoms! Their color and scent fall with them, Are gone forever, Yet mindless The spring comes again. (Ikkyu – Japanese Poet)