Back to Cool Special
Welcome to the 132st Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this end-of-summer edition learn more about our signature sake tasting event called Sake Day and why you should be a part of it, discover how one helping hand can make a world of difference in the sake world, get a cUpdate for our new sake bar in the making, hit Las Vegas for the 15th Joy of Sake tasting, discover ten sakes that will actually put a chill on during the hottest days of summer, go Beau Zoning with a very tasty Yamagata sake, take a gander at Mei’s New Store Arrivals for three yummy brews, and learn the real skinny on how long sake can stay opened in your fridge.
In this issue:
- Sake Party – The Tenth Anniversary of Sake Day!
- Sake Way – Sake People Helping Sake People
- True Cup – cUpdate!
- Sake Joy – Joy of Sake Hits Las Vegas September 19th Don’t Miss It!
- Top Ten List – 10 Sakes That Go Great Cold … Very Cold!
- Beau Zone Layer - Ohyama Tomizu “Special Water”
- Mei’s New Store Arrivals – Ohyama, Ninki, & Kenshin
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “How long can sake stay open in the fridge really?”
Isn’t it time to start your own sake club? Why not? People have book clubs! Wine clubs! Chocolate clubs! We say start your own club with at least seven other sake fans, and then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may very well get you some great group ticket prices for our 10th Annual Sake Day on October 3rd.