Welcome to the 148th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this riveting Holiday issue check out the great religious holiday double booking, go deep in to our holiday archives at the True Sake Newsletter, get the wink wink about some of the greatest sakes every made available for a very short time at True Sake, read about Mei’s 5 favorite stocking stuffers, listen to Shin’s 5 sparkling sakes paired with music that will rock New Year’s Eve, behold some crazy good New Store Arrivals, get in the Beau Zone with a sake that simply fascinates your rice and water senses, and Ask Beau why he ages sakes for reals?
In this issue:
- Sake Moments – Hanukkah & Christmas Mash-Up
- Sake Archives – Some Blasts From the Pasts
- Sake Shhhh! – The Sake Connoisseur’s Casbah
- Stocking Stuffers – Mei Picks 5 Sake Stuffers For Ho Ho Ho!
- Sparkling Sake – Shin Pairs 5 Sparkling Sakes and Songs To Rock NYE
- New Store Arrivals – Fukuju “Black” and Tedorigawa Yamahai Daiginjo
- The Beau-Zone – Narutotai Mizu & Kome “Rice & Water”
- Sake Shipping – Are You In A “Bad” State?
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “Why do you do it? Why do you keep sakes in your personal fridge for so long?”