Happy Bird Day! 🦃🌽🍂🍗
Welcome to the 171st Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this delicious autumn issue read all about the store improvements and new sake stations at the store, come to the Hayes Valley Block party, watch a killer video about SF’s very own Sequoia Sake, spot the turkey tags at the store to see the Top Ten sakes that do the bird proud for Thanksgiving dinner, go Beau-Zoning with a unique and full-bodied Junmai Daiginjo, look to the skies as more and more Hiyaoroshi Fall Draft sakes fall like leaves onto the shelves at True Sake (A record number of offerings this year), and find out why I cringed when somebody wanted to name a line of sake called “Beau.”
!!Breaking News!! We are super excited to announce that we can now ship to many of your states. We are partnering with a third party shipper who can send you your sake! To celebrate, use "Give Me Sake!" during checkout to receive $10 off your purchase of $70 or more. Valid until the end of November. The states we cannot ship to are ND, NH, UT, MS, AL, VT, KY, SD.
*Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details on shipping regulations.
In this issue:
- True Update: Fall & Winter News For True Sake
- True Events - “DEN” Is In The House
- True News – A Great Documentary About Sequoia Sake In SF
- The Top Ten List – Ten Sakes That Will Blow Your Turkey Away!
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- KanpaiEDU - Hiyaoroshi Highlights from True Sake Staff!
- Beau Zone Layer – Kura Kabuto “Samurai Armor Hat”
- New Store Arrivals - More Hiyaoroshi Sake Are “Falling” Onto Our Shelves
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” - “Did somebody really name a line of sake ‘Beau’?”
I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual.
- Henry David Thoreau