Welcome to the 143rd Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this very reminiscent issue enjoy a great brewery tour at the famous Masumi brewery, catch a very special moment in time when my daughters (second generation sake sellers) visited their first sake brewery Shoutuku Shuzo in Fushimi, read what Shin and KJ have in their cups, get a present for True Sake’s 13th “lucky” anniversary, sneak a peek at a very special Top Ten sake list that features sakes that are great for “sneaking” into concerts, ball games and camping, win a chance to make sake in Japan during Sake Day 2016, climb a Grand Mountain Kimoto sake in the Beau-Zone, and take a gander at our new blue store front!
In this issue:
- Sake Kura – Miyasaka Shuzu AKA Masumi!
- True Stories – 2nd Generation Sake Sellers And Their First Brewery Tour
- Sake Reviews – Shin & KJ Tell You What Should Be In Your Cup & Why
- Sake Anniversary – True Sake Is Turning Lucky 13! Come Get A Surprise On The 6th!
- Top Ten - Ten “Smuggleable” Sakes For Concerts and Camping
- Sake Day 2016 – Cool Things Coming This October 1st!
- Sake Events - Sequoia Sake and Floating World Tastings
- Beau-Zone Layer – Taiheizan “Grand Mountain”
- Sake Shipping – Are You In A “Bad” State?
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “We like the blue. Why the new look?”