✈✈✈July Flying By ✈✈✈
Welcome to the 166th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this very foggy and cold “summer” issue take a behind the numbers look at the hugely successful International Wine Challenge (IWC) in Yamagata, check out the Gold Medal winners that you can get today, learn about some flooding in Yamaguchi Prefecture, get an amazing UPDATE about Sake Day’18, focus your summer grilling attention to the Top Ten List of sakes that are perfect for your grilled everything, learn with John Gaunter in Miami, go Archive Mining with KJ, feast on a new flight of summer released nama zakes, go Beau-Zoning with a very unique sake, and HELP CELEBRATE THE TRUE SAKE 15TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
In this issue:
- Sake Events – The 2018 International Wine Challenge (IWC)
- Sake Victories – IWC Gold Medal Winning Sakes
- Sake News – Flooding Damages The Dassai Brewery
- Sake Party – Sake Day 2018 Very Important UPDATE!
- Sake Education – John Gauntner’s Sake Professional Course in Miami
- Top 10 List – The Ten Best Sakes To Rock Your Summer Grill
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- New Store Arrivals – The Summer Nama Flight
- Beau-Zone Layer– Otokoyama “Kita no Inaho”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “Happy 15th Anniversary True Sake!”
Word to the wise! We have already sold out all of the Early Bird tickets for Sake Day. And we will soon sell the entire event out. We cannot make exceptions even for friends and family, because of fire code regulations. So don’t hesitate. Do the right thing! Go to www.sakeday.comand get your tickets now. You won’t be sorry.