June is Junmai!
Welcome to the 154th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this Junmai special issue, learn why we have declared June, “Junmai Month” at the store, read the medal results from the IWC 2017 and check out which of these sakes we carry or can get for you, BUY YOUR TIX for Sake Day which are on sale now for the Early Bird price, go archive diving with KJ who looks at several Junmai articles, get crazy with our Top 10 List that points out ten special Junmai sakes, take a peek at the new store arrivals, go Beau-Zoning with a Yamahai Junmai from a brewery in the movies, and read how I started to “describe” sakes way back in the beginning.
In this issue:
- Sake Month – The Junmai Life
- Sake Moments – Results of IWC ‘17 & How You Can Taste The Medals
- Sake Events – Sake Day 2017 The 12th Annual #throwback Event!
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- TOP 10 List – Ten Junmai Sakes Worth Their Rice and Water!
- New Store Arrivals – Denshin 1st Class, Urakasumi JDG, Ozeki Judan Jikomi
- Beau-Zone Layer– Tedorigawa Yamahai Junmai
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “How did you learn to describe sake?”