Late Late April Showers ☔💐🌺
Welcome to the 176th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this special slightly late issue read a great story about an American guy who met a Japanese woman over ten years ago who made Kimoto sake with her feet and the story that followed, visit a very cool craft sake brewery in London UK, drink in ten sake that drink like water in the Top Ten, go Beau-Zoning with an Organic sake that was made to help a man fight cancer, then check out the New Store Arrivals and the over 40 namazake in store right now, and find out how the International Wine Challenge (IWC) went in London in “Ask Beau.”
!!Attention!! Just in case you missed the announcement, we can now ship to many of your states. We are partnering with a third party shipper who can send you your sake!
The states we cannot ship to are ND, NH, UT, MS, AL, VT, KY, SD.
*Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details on shipping regulations.
In this issue:
- Sake Friends – Shoutoku “Foot Kimoto” Past and Present
- Sake Brewers – Kanpai London Craft Sake
- Top 10 List – 10 Like Water Sake
- Store Tasting – April 27th Featuring 5th Taste Sake
- The “Beau Zone Layer” – Tsukinoi Nanotsuki 80
- New Store Arrivals – It’s Nama Madness! 5 Raw Spring Brews
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” - “How was the IWC this year in London?
Tickets for Sake Day 2019 are officially on sale. Don’t miss your chance to buy the cheapest ticket (Early Bird) to the 14th Annual Sake Day celebration. This year’s event will be hosted in JapanTown at Hotel Kabuki, which is a great venue. So be smart and jump on your Early Bird tickets now at www.sakeday.com