Merry Merry Merry!
In this big holiday issue we explore a very special person – you! (and what you should get yourself for the holidays), take a look at some fun ways to take sake notes, let Mei help you find the perfect gift for the “others,” come be a part of the team at True Sake, read about “Cold Bamboo” in the Beau-Zone Layer, and figure out which sparkling sake will get you through New Year’s Eve!
Santa Stephen Reminder: Too busy to get to the store in time to get that perfect sake gift? We deliver throughout California and do it for free on orders over $100! Order online or call us at (415) 355-9555.
In this issue:
- Sake Season – ‘Tis The Reason!
- Sake Notes – Do Some Thinking While You Be Drinking!
- Top Ten List – Merry Mei’s Top Ten Gift Ideas That Are Sake-riffic!
- Now Hiring! – True Sake and Soon True Cup Needs You!
- Sake Education - Wine and Spirits Education Trust Jan 9-10!
- New Store Arrivals – Hello Kubota! Two New Brews To Choose!
- Beau-Zone Layer - Kan Chiku “Cold Bamboo”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “I’m gearing up for New Year’s Eve and I was thinking about doing sparkling sakes this year. Any suggestions?”
There’s no better Secret Santa gift than sake. There’s no better stocking stuffer than sake. There’s no better present than sake. And there is no better holiday libation than sake. It’s pretty darn easy! And don’t forget True Sake Gift Certificates!