Welcome to the 165th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this very “spring-ish” issue. Learn how True Sake is being used as a testing ground for of the most cult-popular sake brands in Japan, get a peek at the IWC tasting event in Yamagata, get your “Early Bird” tickets for the 13th Annual Sake Day at Hotel Kabuki, taste ten medal winner sakes in the Top Ten List, go mining with KJ in the Newsletter Archives, feast on yet even more unpasteurized sakes in the New Store Arrivals featuring 4 new namas, check out Beau Zone Layer to see what sake has won a bucket of Gold Medals at previous IWC events, and hear what I listen to when I write about sake.
In this issue:
- Sake Opportunities – Takachiyo Uses True Sake To Test Market
- Sake Scene – International Wine Challenge Does Yamagata
- Sake Events – The 13th Annual Sake Day! (Tickets On Sale Now)
- Top Ten List – 10 Medal Winning Sakes From The IWC
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- New Store Arrivals – More and More Namas
- Beau-Zone Layer– Taiheizan Tenko “Heavenly Grace”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What music do you listen to when you write reviews?”
The time has come to revamp the website, which hasn’t really changed in 15 years. So we are looking for a person or group who would like to “bid” us up to take www.truesake.com to new frontiers! Of course we would like this person or team to be passionate about sake, and not the most expensive group in the industry. Our goal is to make the site more specific to the selling of sake with an esthetically pleasing and effective delivery. I’m certain that we have at least some recommendations out there. Thanks so much.