Rooster = Sake
Welcome to the 149th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this riveting Chinese New Year issue, take a good long look at how sake and chickens will rule this year, take a sake experiment to see what sized bottle drinks best, dig in the True Sake Archives for past sake experiments, “remember” 10 sakes that you forgot about in the Top 10 List, say hello to two new namas in the New Store Arrivals, get your party on with Kaiun in the Beau-Zone, and discover what sake will be in BT’s glass for his 39th Birthday!
In this issue:
- Sake Facts – The Year of the Rooster Is The Year of Sake!
- Sake Experiment – Does the size of the bottle affect the flavor of the sake?
- Sake Archives – KJ Puts On Her Miners Cap To Find Some Fun Past Articles
- Top Ten List – 10 Sakes You Have Forgotten About
- New Store Arrivals – Takenotsuyu Nama and Denshin Nama
- The Beau-Zone – Kaiun “Better Fortune”
- Sake Shipping – Are You In A “Bad” State?
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “So, what is in your birthday dinner sake glass?”