St. Sake Day?
Welcome to the 151th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this extremely “luck of the Irish” issue check out how sake can be green for St. Patrick’s Day, learn about how “the story” about sakes has evolved in the industry, dig into Nama Month at True Sake, read some of KJ’s special finds and her thoughts from our True Sake Archive, go Top 10’ing with sakes for St. Pat’s Day, take John Gauntner’s SF sake course, check out a brand new volley of sakes from a new sake importer, go Beau-Zoning with “Sake Celebration,” and circle your calendars for Sake Day 2017 #throwback!
In this issue:
- Sake Moments – The Luck of The Irish
- Sake Facts – The “Story”
- True Sake – March Is The Unofficial Official Nama Month
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- Top Ten List – Top 10 St. Patrick’s Day Sakes
- Sake Events – John Gauntner’s SF Course April 3-5
- New Store Arrivals – A Bunch of New Brews From a New Importer!
- Beau-Zone Layer – Sasaiwai “Sake Celebration” Muroka Junmai
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What’s Up With Sake Day?”