Beware The Tides of March
Welcome to the 163rd Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this very blustery and cold edition, it’s time to praise all things unpasteurized in a nama salute, discover how the sake industry has finally taken up arms to compete with the other alcohols, pick ten sakes that are perfect for warming on these cold and rainy nights, think about Sake Day 2018, go sake archive mining with KJ, check out the onslaught of namas in the New Store Arrivals, go Beau-zone Layering with a “mouth feel” sake of note, and Ask Beau about that crazy and wonderful Instagram account and what it does for sake.
In this issue:
- Sake Season – It’s Nama Time!
- Sake Industry - Finally Chasing Customers
- Top Ten List – Ten Great Sakes To Warm You up!
- Sake Day – The Future of Sake 2018 “Save The Date”
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- New Store Arrivals – Unpasteurized Heaven!
- Beau-Zone Layer– Katafune “Lagoon Boat”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What’s the meaning behind your truesake Instagram account?”