White Wine Drinker’s Collection
So white wines are your thang! You like it clean, flavorful, and at times crisp. You like it chilled when you chill. Guess what? You’re in luck because there are a ton of similarities between white wine and sake. This collection includes bright & fresh brews, clean & crisp brews, and layered & complex brews. All of the sake in this collection excel chilled and out of a white wine glass.
- This “Cabin in the Snow” sake is one of the most white-wine-like sake in the store. It has an elevated acidity level that appeals to wine drinkers. There is an excellent fruit-filled flavor profile that speaks to those who get amazed by the fact that rice & water can taste fruity & fresh. One of our go-to brews to use at sake tastings for wine drinkers.
- This traditionally-made “Kimoto”; pole-rammed sake, is very similar to your favorite white burgundy that is layered, complex, and very round. The acidity level is increased to bounce off the rich flavors of pear, apricot, and persimmon. If you like thinking while drinking, this dance of complexity is for you as this is a pro’s sake.
- With one of the best names in the sake business; “The Pick-Up Artist”, this brew will scream white wine in your favorite wine glass. Big, bright, bombastic, and balanced. It is a fruity ride with an elegant and fresh finish. How can rice and water taste like this? Pour yourself a glass and try to figure it out.
- Say hello to a crisp, lively, and bright brew that excels in a white wine glass. Dried fruit tones on a flow that is confident and zesty. This brew is an adventure in fruit and fun. It’s bright and that’s why it’s white wine-like. This is one of those poolside brews that are fresh, light, and cool.
- There is a very large trend in the sake world to make sake more wine-like, and this Bo is the perfect example. Light, bright, zesty, and almost effervescent. It is a New World Sake to the nth degree. Made with Omachi rice, it is a vivid and fruity ride through the peaks and summits of mountainous flavors that jump right out of the glass.
- This brew is called Divine Drops because of the drip filtering method the brewery uses to release a new level of flavor and feeling. Bright and tingly, it drinks lively and fresh with lots of expressive action in your white wine glass. The acidity play is brilliant as it lifts the flavors and elevates the feeling.
Original price $0.00 - Original price $42.00Original price $0.00$22.00 - $42.00$22.00 - $42.00Current price $22.00| /In stock
This Junmai Ginjo has a brilliant nose filled with peach, strawberry, and minerals. Talk about a fruity beast! A superbly innocent sake that has ba...View full detailsOriginal price $0.00 - Original price $42.00Original price $0.00$22.00 - $42.00$22.00 - $42.00Current price $22.00| /
Original price $50.00 - Original price $50.00Original price$50.00$50.00 - $50.00Current price $50.00| /Out of stock
The nose on this extremely unique and very drinkable pole-rammed traditionally made sake has a stunning nose filled with cherry, Oak, lemon peel, o...View full detailsOriginal price $50.00 - Original price $50.00Original price$50.00$50.00 - $50.00Current price $50.00| /Sold out
Original price $13.00 - Original price $29.00Original price$13.00 - $29.00$13.00 - $29.00Current price $13.00| /In stock
A great name and a great nose on this sake with hints of pear, apple, and purple plum aromas. Ahhhhh! A brew that gets it. A terrific feeling sake ...View full detailsOriginal price $13.00 - Original price $29.00Original price$13.00 - $29.00$13.00 - $29.00Current price $13.00| /
Original price $60.00 - Original price $60.00Original price$60.00$60.00 - $60.00Current price $60.00| /In stock
The nose on this new offering from an old famous brewery is an interesting collection of melon, apple, banana, citrus, and floral aromas. It is a f...View full detailsOriginal price $60.00 - Original price $60.00Original price$60.00$60.00 - $60.00Current price $60.00| /
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00Original price $0.00$88.00$88.00 - $88.00Current price $88.00| /In stock
The nose on this re-incarnated sake brand is a vivid collection of mint, peach, apple and pear aromas. No your eyes aren’t deceiving you! This is a...View full detailsOriginal price $0.00 - Original price $0.00Original price $0.00$88.00$88.00 - $88.00Current price $88.00| /