Welcome to the 127th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this revealing edition get ready to take a sake acid trip, then check out Ten sakes that make serious acidity plays, learn about a sake that all sakes drinkers should taste at some point in their sake lives, read about a fun Sake Challenge pitting two brews versus British fare, jump at the news of True Sake’s new sake bar, honor the Tohoku earthquake 4th anniversary with a Beau-Zone Layer sake, and discover how sake can become more popular when you Ask Beau.
In this issue:
- Sake Sensations: The Acid Trip!
- Top Ten List – Ten Sakes That Make For a Great Acid Trip!
- True Sake Exclusive – Return of Gokyo Arabashiri (new sake drinkers must try!)
- Sake Challenge – Sake Vs. British Fare At The Cavalier
- Sake Bar – True Sake Is Opening Its First Sake Bar
- “Beau-Zone” Layer – Ichinokura “Mukansa Chokarakuchi”
- New Store Arrivals
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “Why isn’t sake more mainstream?”