Merry Merry Merry!
Welcome to the 136th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this big holiday issue we explore a very special person – you! (and what you should get yourself for the holidays), take a look at some fun ways to take sake notes, let Mei help you find the perfect gift for the “others,” come be a part of the team at True Sake, read about “Cold Bamboo” in the Beau-Zone Layer, and figure out which sparkling sake will get you through New Year’s Eve!
In this issue:
- Sake Season – ‘Tis The Reason!
- Sake Notes – Do Some Thinking While You Be Drinking!
- Top Ten List – Merry Mei’s Top Ten Gift Ideas That Are Sake-riffic!
- Now Hiring! – True Sake and Soon True Cup Needs You!
- Sake Education - Wine and Spirits Education Trust Jan 9-10!
- New Store Arrivals – Hello Kubota! Two New Brews To Choose!
- Beau-Zone Layer - Kan Chiku “Cold Bamboo”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “I’m gearing up for New Year’s Eve and I was thinking about doing sparkling sakes this year. Any suggestions?”