Sake Meets the Tax Man
Welcome to the 128th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this taxing issue read how taxes have played a major role in the sake industry; explore water, sake and droughts; see a quick – really quick – video about BT; follow BT in London for the International Wine Challenge; taste real sake brewing water from Yamagata; and lastly see if you can really taste the difference between hand made and machine made sake.
In this issue:
- Sake Lore – Sake and Taxes!
- Sake Water – There Is No Drought In A Sake Bottle
- Sake Second – BT In One Second!
- Sake Situation – BT is heading to London for the IWC
- Sake Events - True Sake Live
- “Beau-Zone” Layer – Takenotsuyu “Special Water”
- New Store Arrivals
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “Can you taste the difference between machine made and hand made sake?”