The Middle Of May!
Welcome to the 153rd Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this grilling special issue, learn about May being the Official Month of BarBQ, read about the recent IWC’17 in London, get ready to get your Sake Day on, check out how sake karma can help you with a special bottle of Junmai Daiginjo, go archiving with KJ to learn about sake and grilling, jump into the Top Ten List to see what sakes go best with your grill, check out the new store arrivals, go Beau-Zoning with a superbly flavorful sake from Ehime Prefecture, Ask Beau about his Co-Chair promotion at the IWC and get the Secret Word!
In this issue:
- Sake Seasons – May Is The Official Month of BBQ
- Sake Moments – International Wine Challenge 2017 (IWC)
- Sake Events – Sake Day 2017 The 12th Annual #Throwback Event!
- Sake Karma – Sake Friends Helping Sake Friends
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- TOP Ten List – Ten Sakes That Are Great For The Bar-B-Q
- New Store Arrivals – Tsukinokatsura, Kubota, & Esshu
- Beau-Zone Layer – Umenishiki “Gorgeous Plum”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “How did it feel to Co-Chair the IWC in London?”