Welcome to the 170th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this fall-colored issue with leaves turning, read about the last two “Chapters” in the sake endeavor known as Takachiyo, help become a sake savior by jumping on some great spring and summer nama values, learn what happened at the “Best Ever” Sake Day, read about KJ’s visit to a cool new sake brewery in Brooklyn, find ten amazing sakes that you have missed in the Top TEN, go archive mining with KJ to find some autumn sake stories, go Beau-Zoning with a rich and fall-like brew from Okayama, check out the first four arrivals of our fall draft sakes, and find out who was helping out at Sake Day 2018.
In this issue:
- Sake Projects – The Takachiyo Next “Chapters” Are In!
- Sake Specials – Help Move Spring and Summer Namas
- Sake Day – The 2018 Recap
- Sake Destinations – KJ Visits Brooklyn Kura
- Sake Celebrations - Halloween at True Sake, Freebies and a Giveaway!
- Top 10 List – Ten Peek-A-Boo Brews That You Are Missing
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- KanpaiEDU - A New Youtube Channel to Educate the Masses!
- Beau Zone Layer – Gozenshu 9”
- New Store Arrivals - It’s Hiyaoroshi Season At Last!
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” - “Who were those two ladies with you at Sake Day?”
Saturday September 28th - Circle your calendar and save this date for Sake Day’19 the 14th Annual Sake Day Celebration. Each year the event gets better and more sake intelligent. If you have never attended you now have a year to plan an amazing weekend in San Francisco in the fall!