August and Everything After 🍶🐦
Welcome to the 180th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this special summer edition representing 180 months in a row or 15 years of uninterrupted newsletter awesomeness heed the call of SAKE DAY and get your tickets ASAP, learn three sake “tricks” to keep your sake boozin’ better, learn about Michael Tremblay’s exciting new deep dive sake education course called Sake Scholars, get your Gohyakumangoku on in a new Power 5 Challenge, go Beau-Zoning with a $50 Junmai, check out several more summer namas and Den Batch #7, and discover why there have been so many anniversaries of late!
!!Attention!! We can now ship to many of your states. We are partnering with a third party shipper who can send you your sake!
The states we cannot ship to are ND, NH, UT, MS, AL, VT, KY, SD.
*Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details on shipping regulations.
In this issue:
- Sake Party – SAKE DAY is getting closer!
- Sake Exploration – 3 Tasty Tricks To Take Your Sake Understanding Further
- Sake Education – The “Sake Scholar” Course and How It Came To Be
- Power 5 Challenge – Five Gohyakumangoku Rice Sakes To Explore
- The “Beau Zone Layer” – Shinkame “Holy Turtle” Junmai
- New Store Arrivals – Summer Namas from Shiga, Gunma, and Oakland
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “17th anniversary of True Sake, 15th anniversary of the Newsletter, and 14th anniversary of SAKE DAY … are you proud?”