Sake Madness 🎎🍶
Welcome to the 175th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this special rainy March issue enjoy a quick visit to Doi Shuzo in Shizuoka Prefecture, get ready for the first three “Chapters” of Takachiyo 59 Namas of 2019, meet our newest employee at True Sake, discover 10 sakes that are great for watching spring cherry blossoms, sign-up for the next Professional Sake Course in Chicago, get super clean with Matsuno Kotobuki Ginjo in the Beau-Zone Layer, feast on 5 brand new Spring Namas, and Ask Beau what is the proper meaning of sake?
!!Attention!! Just in case you missed the announcement, we can now ship to many of your states. We are partnering with a third party shipper who can send you your sake!
The states we cannot ship to are ND, NH, UT, MS, AL, VT, KY, SD.
*Please see our Terms and Conditions for full details on shipping regulations.
In this issue:
- Sake Stories – A Quick Visit To Doi Shuzo In Shizuoka Prefecture
- Sake Exclusives – The Takachiyo Nama “Chapters” Are Back!
- Top 10 List – Ten Perfect Cherry Blossom Viewing Sakes
- Sake Education - Sake Professional Course Chicago April 23-25
- True People – Meet Our Newest True Sake Team Member
- The “Beau Zone” Layer – Matsuno Kotobuki Ginjo
- New Store Arrivals - It’s Nama Madness! 5 Raw Spring Brews
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What is the proper meaning of sake?”
Tickets for Sake Day 2019 are officially on sale. Don’t miss your chance to buy the cheapest ticket (Early Bird) to the 14th Annual Sake Day celebration. This year’s event will be hosted in JapanTown at Hotel Kabuki, which is a great venue. So be smart and jump on your Early Bird tickets now at www.sakeday.com