Welcome to the 134th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this “Fall Forward” issue learn the real skinny about the Fall Released sakes known as Hiyaoroshi, have fun with a scary Halloween Costume Cup Give-A-Way at True Sake, read why sake isn’t really scary, get the final wrap up of an excellent and historical Sake Day, catch a glimpse of a certain part of the sake industry that you may not known about – cleaning!, learn about the new sake certification program from the WSET, get spooked by Mei’s Top Ten Halloween sakes, feast on the new store arrivals of the most Hiyaoroshi sakes ever at True Sake, go Beau-Zoning with a special Fall Draft sake, check out our Instagram account, and finally discover why sake goes with pizza in Ask Beau!
In this issue:
- Sake Truths – Fall Equals Flavor! Hello Hiyaoroshi Sakes!
- Scary Sake – Halloween Costume Cup Give-A-Way at True Sake
- Sake Day 2015 – Summary of the Tenth Anniversary!
- Sake Times – A Time To Clean!
- Top Ten List – Mei’s Top 10 Spooky Halloween Sakes
- Sake Education - Wine and Spirits Education Trust (WSET) Jan 9-10TH!
- New Store Arrivals – Fall Draft Hiyaoroshi Sakes 2015! (Most Ever!)
- Beau-Zone Layer - Wakatake “Aki No Ki-Ippon” Hiyaoroshi ‘15
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “You recently posted on Instagram that sake goes with pizza, really?”