Welcome to the 157th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this abbreviated special Sake Day issue learn about a sake experiment using Born Gold, find out what you are missing at the SOLD OUT Sake Day, go archive mining with KJ, look at the Top 5 list featuring former Welcome Sakes for Sake Day, check out the first two Fall Draft sakes that were just released, learn why Yuki no Bosha is one of the great “Gateway” sakes, and hear some silly stories about Sake Day from the guy who can’t remember Sake Day because he’s always too busy.
In this issue:
- Sake Experiment – Born Three Ways!
- Sake Day 2017 – The 12th Annual Sake Day is SOLD OUT!
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- TOP 5 List – The Top Five Sake Day “Welcome Sakes”
- New Store Arrivals – The First Two Fall “Draft” Sakes Have Arrived
- Beau-Zone Layer– Yuki no Bosha “Cabin In The Snow”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What are some of your favorite Sake Day memories?”