True Sake Xmas Newsletter
Welcome to the 160th Issue of America’s sake-centric Newsletter. In this super holiday issue read up on all the gifting sake that we have in the store, check out the ten most compelling reasons to have sparkling sake this New Year’s Eve, learn about the most amazing food pairing sake in America at the moment, get all Elf-ed up with Team True Sake’s Holiday Gift Ideas, go holiday mining with KJ in the True Sake Archives, take a peek at a sake in a green velvet box in the new store arrivals, watch the “Moon On The Water” in the Beau-Zone, and learn about the Dassai Sake Brewery to open in New York in 2019 in Ask Beau.
In this issue:
- Sake Season – Ho Ho Holiday Sake
- Sake Expressions – Sparkling Sake For New Year’s Eve
- Sake Exclusives – Sake Specifically Made For Food
- Sake Gifts – Team True Sake Picks Their Gifts For You!
- Sake Archives – KJ Mines The Archives For “Amazing” Articles
- New Store Arrivals – Jozen Hiyaoroshi & Tatsuriki Daiginjo (Green Velvet Box)
- Beau-Zone Layer– Fukucho “Moon On The Water”
- Sake Images – Photos From The Soul Of Sake
- “Ask Beau” – “What do you think about Dassai opening a brewery in New York?”